Listen to the Full Podcast Episode in iTunes or Below
Welcome To Your 2019 Small Marketing Teams Survival Guide
It has been way too long since I published a podcast episode for you.
The podcast drought ends today!
I'm back and excited to bring you fresh tips for growing your business - even if you are not a well-funded start-up or household name brand.
Over the past year, I dug deep into how marketing is changing.
If you are experimenting with these shifts, then you will be well ahead of most companies - big and small - that are ignoring them.
In this episode, I lay out six areas to focus on in 2019 that will help you take advantage of the trends in how people find and buy from companies like yours.
In episode #15 of the Small Marketing Teams podcast, you'll learn:
- When to focus on scaling your content and when to put your time and resources into your lead capture and sales systems.
- Is content marketing still effective in 2019?
- How to leapfrog your competition by being more authentic online.
- How to prioritize putting content on your blog or website versus posting on social networks.
- How to build and maintain the relationships that will impact your business.
You'll also hear about a special invitation to join my new Facebook community, Small Marketing Team Secrets, where you'll get tons of tips for growing your business without a huge budget or a big team.